Micro Funny Kids

It dawns on me that much of what I used to write here now goes to Twitter. In 140 character snippets. Things that make me laugh but don't quite seem worthy of an entire blog post.

But I started this blog primarily as a way to record the things my kids do that give me the giggles. I don't want to lose those one-liners in the ether of Twitter (although the Library of Congress is now apparently archiving tweets - I probably won't consult the LoC in the future in a fit of nostalgia).

So, I dug back through some tweets and curated a few that still made laugh. If you're on Twitter, I'm @kbmckinney.

  • Just watched my 8YO play Minuet in G from memory at piano recital. (Not showing off, he forgot his sheet music. Par for the course.) So cool
  • Wonder what my 3YO was thinking while rubbing applesauce through his hair. Of course, I didnt notice til it was dry. Bestmomever...
  • The bright side of a KU loss? My husband cleans house when he's mad/upset. Vacuuming has commenced! Yay for my house!
  • What is the etiquette when one's 3YO loudly asks "WHAT'S THAT SMELL, MOMMY?!" in the presence of furniture delivery guy with bad B.O.?
  • Just had to tell one of my 3YOs that he is not allowed to give granola bars to the next-door neighbor's dog. Much to the dog's chagrin.
  • One of my 3YO twins wore safety goggles to my 8YO's awards assembly this a.m. We're fostering creativity, right?
  • Times I hate living in house backing to woods: 11pm when animal is screaming while likely being attacked by coyote or bobcat in said woods..
  • Kid #3 is now wearing winter boots b/c I can't find his sneakers. Prob have to go to Target to buy some now. Does this mean I'm unorganized?
  • Excuse me while I go tell my 8YO to turn down the Weezer and go to sleep. I'll be right back after the smackdown...
  • Yes, I did just use crow bars to take a manhole cover off our storm sewer to retrieve my 3YOs shirt. He threw it down there. #IAmWoman...
  • Just got to oldest son's after-school class. Realized when we got out of car that one of the 3YOs has no shoes on. #momfail
  • My youngest just came to me in tears and said, "I don't WANT to go to high school!" He's 3.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Daisy Bell (Bicycle Built for Two) | Family Sing Along - Muffin Songs