The List

Okay, so I'm really procrastinating from doing work but I'm curious. Do you have a "List"?

Do you remember the episode of Friends in which everyone talks about their freebie list? The internets tell me that the episode was called "The One with Frank Jr." and Chandler's explanation went like this:

Chandler: Well, we have a deal where we each get to pick five different celebrities that we can sleep with, and the other one can't get mad.
Ross: Ah, the heart of every healthy relationship: Honesty, respect, and sex with celebrities.
Monica: So, Chandler... who's on your list?
Chandler: Uh, Kim Basinger, Cindy Crawford, Halle Berry, Yasmine Bleeth, and, ah, Jessica Rabbit.
Because I know you're dying to know, I think my list is - Paul Rudd, Jon Hamm, Dana White, Stellan Skarsgard, and...I'm not totally sure on the last one.

I'd also probably equally enjoy just hanging out with any of them. Okay, "equally" might be a ridiculous overstatement but it would be pretty cool. Not sure that I would be content to just hang out with Jon Hamm. Holy crap. Hot. (New season of Mad Men starts this weekend! Yum!)

My notes:
  • Paul Rudd is a dangerous inclusion on the List because he's from right here and, I believe, still has family here. What if I actually run into him?! My husband should be very nervous...
  • I am less likely to actually bump into Jon Hamm. But I would like to.
  • Dana White is the president of the UFC. Don't judge. I like the UFC. And I like this guy. It's a personality thing more than anything else. And I actually had breakfast at the Venetian in Las Vegas about three tables over from him a few years ago. I think my husband was there too. Didn't pay much attention to the husband for that hour of my life. Did almost have a fucking panic attack over my omelet.
  • Stellan Skarsgard is difficult to explain. And I'd have to condition his inclusion on the Good Will Hunting version. And not the Mamma Mia version. 1997 Stellan Skarsgard was hotter than 2008 Stellan Skarsgard. Not exactly sure how I'll accomplish the time travel.
Who's on your list? Spill. It can't be much weirder than mine.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Daisy Bell (Bicycle Built for Two) | Family Sing Along - Muffin Songs