Big News, According to My Six Year Old

My six-year old came home from dance class this evening, dropped off by her BFF's mom. (Yes, she actually uses the term "BFF".)

The mom called me out to the car and asked me if there was anything I needed to tell her. Any news? "No," I answered quizzically.

She then relayed the following story - originally told to her by my darling daughter:

My mom is going to have another baby. At Easter. My mom has a baby every Easter. This one is going to be a girl though. I know because the nurse told me. The same nurse that told me all about my little brothers before they were born. I'm so excited for Easter to come so I can have a sister.

That would indeed be big news. As my husband has been fixed. I'd have a lot of 'splainin' to do...

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Daisy Bell (Bicycle Built for Two) | Family Sing Along - Muffin Songs