Wrong Fidget Spinner Tyrannosaurus Dinosaurs T-rex Toys Pokemon Baby Finger Family Learn Colors

Wrong Fidget Spinner Tyrannosaurus Dinosaurs T rex Toys Pokemon Baby Finger Family Learn Colors for





Playlist: LIKE ? COMMENT ? SUBSCRIBE To My Channel To See More Interesting Videos !





? Help me to reach 10K Subcribers : Video created with the purpose of learning and development of children !!!





?Thanks You For Watching !!!





??? Finger Family Song Lyrics :





Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?





Here I am, here I am. How do you do?





Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?





Here I am, here I am. How do you do?





Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?





Here I am, here I am. How do you do?





Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?





Here I am, here I am. How do you do?





Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?





Here I am, here I am. How do you do





Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Daisy Bell (Bicycle Built for Two) | Family Sing Along - Muffin Songs