A weekend in the 'Dam


We spent the first few days of 2015 in Amsterdam; we'd thought we'd go away somewhere over the holidays and when Oomoo mentioned our favourite city, we thought "Why not?!". I was expecting it to be cold (which it was, but nothing a Swede couldn't handle), but I had no idea how busy the city gets around New Year's. Crowds in London are a given, but I was truly surprised by them in Amsterdam. Anyways, we criss-crossed the city on our bikes, and as a result of it being so cold, I didn't really have my camera at the ready, hence these very random shots. I'm really glad we got to hang out with my friend Z, that I got to see a Vivian Maier exhibition at Foam and that I actually got to practise my Dutch. More pics to come.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

How the World Has Changed

The Damnedest Thing

Crazy Mom Takes Four Kids to Omaha for "Getaway"