A Mother's Day morning

I'm ashamed to say that in the past Mother's Day has never meant anything to me. I've lumped it together with my dislike of Christmas and Valentine's and any other annual date that's been commercially hijacked. Also, Mother's Day is on a different day in different countries, so with my own mum there's four dates to keep track of (Sweden, the UK, France and the Philippines), which is a lame excuse, I know. Anyway, yesterday I was at the receiving end of Mother's Day (oh yeah duuuh - I'm a mum now!) and my boy and my man treated with me with breakfast in bed and flowers (made by Oomoo). I also got a beautiful little Victorian locket necklace that made me well up when I saw what was inside. Awwww.

And Mum, if you're reading this - I love you and miss you, and am so grateful for having you as my mum. I hope we get to see you soon! Puss!

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Daisy Bell (Bicycle Built for Two) | Family Sing Along - Muffin Songs