Game of Thrones, Downton Abbey, and Strip Search

Yeesh, I'm seriously terrible about updating this blog.  Lately I've just had a lot to do, which means not much time for drawing personal stuff.  Hopefully that'll change soon.  Also, if you want to see new art more often, you can check my tumblr out- I post on there fairly regularly, although a lot of it is dumb stuff like post-it doodles and things like that.  Sometimes I post comics and fun stuff too, though.

Here's some of the stuff I've posted to my tumblr lately...also I've got a cool announcement at the bottom of this post, so don't miss it!  :]

From Game of Thrones, Catelyn Stark.


Robb Stark


Joffrey "Little Shit" Baratheon


...and the lovely Khaleesi!


Here's Arya...


...and here are some doodles of how I see Arya from the books, rather than the show.


Here's how Ygritte looks in my head.


These next ones are characters from Downton Abbey...a few of these were drawn without reference and I think they turned out to be the funnier ones.



Here's an example of the types of comics I sometimes post on tumblr (Sorry Adam).


Now for the fun stuff!  Tomorrow (Friday the 1st) the first episode of Strip Search will be up and ready to watch!  For those not in the know, it's a reality style web show for web comic artists that Mike and Jerry of Penny Arcade dreamed up, and I was lucky enough to be a part of it.  I know it sounds crazy but it was a seriously fun experience. 



If you click the picture above it'll take you to the site, which is pretty fun even though the first episode isn't up yet (edit, the show is up now).  There's a trailer for the show, bios for each artist, and a couple interviews that are pretty hilarious/enlightening.


To end this post, above is a little drawing of my fellow artists/strippers/friends/competitors.  I love them all, so check out their comics!  I'll list them in the order that I drew them:

(Me)

If any of you watch the show, let me know what you think!  :]

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Daisy Bell (Bicycle Built for Two) | Family Sing Along - Muffin Songs