The Master speaks


I don't know if you guys remember this post I wrote about Saul Leiter a few years back, but as you can see by the pictures, the man is a genius - my absolute favourite photographer of all time. He has shunned the limelight and apart from reading the introduction in his "Early Colour" book, I don't know that much about him. When I heard that a colleague of my husband was making a documentary about him I kind of punched the air. Well, it's almost ready and I can't wait to see it, but they are a bit short on funding in order to complete it. So, I want to do my bit and spread the word. Every little counts and if you can, please donate and forward to the link on your own blogs. The trailer makes me a bit teary, I mean this man is like a God to me, and yet he's so humble. All he really wanted was to make a "little book". Nothing more. Amazing.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Daisy Bell (Bicycle Built for Two) | Family Sing Along - Muffin Songs