In the evenings


Every other evening me and the hubby have a screen-free evening. Whilst he is working on another paper gun, I sit and do my Japanese homework. During my annual January slump I felt I needed a change, and so after having a think I realised that maybe it was about time I'd try and learn Japanese. It's something I've wanted to do for years, but I kind of forgot that I wanted to. I've only got a few lessons left on my 14 week intensive course and I have already signed up for my second year (I'm loving it!). Me and the hubby made a pact; this is something I'm not to give up on (Spanish and piano are some of the things I've laid to rest in the past) - this is for the long haul. If all goes well I only have another five or so years to go before I'm fluent :)

Have you set yourself a new challenge this year? I'd love to know!

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

How the World Has Changed

The Damnedest Thing

Crazy Mom Takes Four Kids to Omaha for "Getaway"