In the evenings


Every other evening me and the hubby have a screen-free evening. Whilst he is working on another paper gun, I sit and do my Japanese homework. During my annual January slump I felt I needed a change, and so after having a think I realised that maybe it was about time I'd try and learn Japanese. It's something I've wanted to do for years, but I kind of forgot that I wanted to. I've only got a few lessons left on my 14 week intensive course and I have already signed up for my second year (I'm loving it!). Me and the hubby made a pact; this is something I'm not to give up on (Spanish and piano are some of the things I've laid to rest in the past) - this is for the long haul. If all goes well I only have another five or so years to go before I'm fluent :)

Have you set yourself a new challenge this year? I'd love to know!

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Daisy Bell (Bicycle Built for Two) | Family Sing Along - Muffin Songs