Maybe I'm Just Slap Happy

My children have been at home, with me, in my presence, every day since December 18th (except this past Tuesday, which was the worst kind of tease). It is now January 8th.

Everything - school, sports, lessons - canceled "due to extreme weather conditions". I'm going a teensy bit insane.

Which may explain why I find this so funny.

Call the Nestle Crunch Hot line at 1-800-295-0051. When you are asked if you want to continue in English or Spanish, just wait quietly for about 10 seconds and you will smile. Promise! Keep going and press 4. Listen to the options, then press 7 (then press 9 and go back to hear others).

Seriously. Do it. And then tell me what you think!

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Daisy Bell (Bicycle Built for Two) | Family Sing Along - Muffin Songs