Someone at Avery is A Little Twisted

I was at Staples today. Shopping for report covers. And then I browsed the label aisle because I like labels. I spied this gem in the label display.


(Sorry for the crappy pics - the camera on my phone sucks.)

A closer look, in case you couldn't see the sample address on the packaging:



Don't know who Tyler Durden is? Don't be ashamed. Apparently, the supervisors at Avery don't either.

Tyler Durden is a character in Chuck Palahniuk's novel Fight Club. Not ringing a bell? Brad Pitt in the movie Fight Club.

Wikipedia describes the character as "[a] charismatic but nihilistic neo-Luddite and anarcho-primitivist with a strong hatred for consumer culture."

Just the right sample name for your mailing label packaging, right? Heh. I scoured the other label packages and didn't find any other pop culture references. Not a one. I love it.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Daisy Bell (Bicycle Built for Two) | Family Sing Along - Muffin Songs