A Picture is Worth 1000 Words?

I needed a camera to take to the American Royal BBQ last night (my husband's band was playing). And I was experiencing a camera deficit. My point-and-shoot is kinda broken. It still takes pictures but the LCD screen is busted (as a result of being squished between my butt and an amusement park ride this summer). And my DSLR is at my sister's house.

So, I borrowed M's camera (which was a hand-me-down point-and-shoot we gave her for her birthday). Before I left though, I cleared her memory card. Saved its contents to my hard drive and wiped it clean.

Today, I sat down to look at what she shot. Here is life from the perspective of my 6-year-old:











Stuffed animals. Dolls. And herself. A pretty apt description of her world, at least as she currently knows it.

And then I also found this little gem:

M's Blair Witch Project from Kate McKinney on Vimeo.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

How the World Has Changed

Crazy Mom Takes Four Kids to Omaha for "Getaway"

The Damnedest Thing