My Efforts to Bring You Everything You Never Knew You Needed

...like Journey and Bonnie Tyler videos and this bottle opener. Genius.



Available at Delight.com, $20.83

Seriously, this is brilliant! I wish my fridge didn't have custom wood panels on the front or I would buy this. I would buy one for my garage fridge or my basement fridge but I'm not sure how much use it would get in those places.

Wow. I sound ridiculous, talking about my "custom wood panels" and my multiple fridges. I'm SOOOO fancy and important with all of my large appliances. What an asshole.

Actually, the garage fridge came with our first house. Very bottom of the line. No ice-maker - but an excellent holder of extra milk, beer and frozen pizzas.

The basement fridge was the fridge purchased for our second house because the first fridge didn't match any appliances and didn't have an ice-maker. And God knows, my husband couldn't function much longer without an ice-maker. (In fact, he's just the gadget-king of the midwest.)

The "custom wood panel" fridge came with this house. It matches the cabinets and keeps stuff cold. But won't accept any magnets. Thus, my magnet bottle opener envy.

Someone, buy one and let me know how cool it is.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Daisy Bell (Bicycle Built for Two) | Family Sing Along - Muffin Songs