Am I the Last Person to See These?

Whenever I come across a "viral" video on the internet, I always assume that everyone else has seen it. But then my husband - who is a YouTube junkie - somehow missed the original Susan Boyle/Britain's Got Talent video until like three weeks later. I still love that video by the way - not so much for SuBo (as Perez Hilton is stupidly calling her) but for how adorable Simon Cowell is when surprised. Yes, I just said Simon Cowell is adorable.

Anyway, am I the only one who hasn't seen these literal videos yet? They're like my law-school guilty pleasure "Mystery Science Theatre 3000" but set to '80s music. Am I disclosing way too much of my inner nerd here? Shut up.

Enjoy.



and....



*and the one freaking time I want to embed a freaking YouTube video into a post and YouTube is a mess this afternoon. I'm waiting, waiting, waiting for this shit to load. I hope it loads for you, my millions (or tens) of readers....

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Daisy Bell (Bicycle Built for Two) | Family Sing Along - Muffin Songs