Lessons Wii Learn at 7

When G came down from his room this morning, my husband asked the usual, "How are ya, buddy?"

The answer: "Not so good."

J: Why not?

G: My legs, arms, back and neck are not feeling very good.

J and I looked at each other quizzically. Then...

J: Hey! Bud, remember all of that Wii Boxing heavy bag punching you did yesterday?

G: Yes.

J: You're sore from that. Remember how hard you were working?

(He was sweating like a little pig, he was punching so hard...)

Me: That's what happens when you use muscles a whole lot that you don't use very often.

My kid who plays sports three times a week and rides his bike CONSTANTLY went to school this morning with sore shoulders from punching a virtual heavy bag. Which is at least more honorable and impressive than the few days after Christmas that I couldn't move because of Wii bowling.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Daisy Bell (Bicycle Built for Two) | Family Sing Along - Muffin Songs