Songbirds

On Thursday afternoon, I had to ask my 7 year old to not sing quite so loud in the waiting area at piano lessons. Song choice? "Bad Medicine" by Bon Jovi.

Also, my 2 year olds can sing "Shattered" by O.A.R. and "Fall for You" by Secondhand Serenity. Waaaaay too much Top 20 on 20 on the XM while dropping and picking up big kids at school.

I guess that's what happens to the youngest kids - they learn pop songs instead of Disney songs. Fine by me, believe me...I'm getting a little tired of The Little Mermaid.

Don't despair for their childhoods though - had to ask the littlest peanut to stop singing "Rain, Rain, Go Away" at the top of his lungs during dinner. He also belted out "Baa, Baa Black Sheep" last night, out of nowhere. "Yesh shir, yesh shir, fee bags fuh."

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Daisy Bell (Bicycle Built for Two) | Family Sing Along - Muffin Songs