My 3 Favorite People over the Age of 5

It is 60 degrees here today. My husband wore shorts and a T-shirt while he worked on another home improvement project in the driveway. The neighbor was just outside, walking the dog, in shorts and flip-flops.

And my three favorite people who can speak in intelligible, complete sentences (...most of the time - I'm looking at you, J) are downstairs on the patio, hanging out. The temperature is dropping a little bit, so they've got a blanket. I wish every day could be like this one.



********

In other news, my almost 6 year old told me that our house is "kinda rich." I asked her what she meant and she told me "You know, it's pretty fancy." We do have a nice house in a nice neighborhood but I was appalled. We had to have a quick and dirty talk about bragging, showing off and the like. Here's hoping some of it sticks.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Daisy Bell (Bicycle Built for Two) | Family Sing Along - Muffin Songs