Lots of Candles and Holidays

Yesterday was my birthday. When I walked into the kitchen in the morning, my seven year old said:

"Mom! When did you get taller?"

Gee, I wonder if he's heard that on a birthday or two himself...


**************

Also from G:

Mom, can we celebrate Hanukkah?

No, probably not. We're not Jewish.

Oh, darn it! And we don't even speak Jewish...


**************

That was followed the next day by:

Mom, can we PLEASE just TRY to celebrate Hanukkah and Kwanzaa?


**************


Busy day today. We went and bought a new car for me. Updated version of what I had before. New color. And fancy wheels. Mama's got rims.

And then we took the big kids to see the Rockettes Christmas show downtown. It was really good. I expected more kids but this was truly an all ages show. Tons of adults there without children.

As we crossed the street from the parking garage to the arena, G commented that "Sprint Center looks like a disco ball cut in half." And I looked. And it does.



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Daisy Bell (Bicycle Built for Two) | Family Sing Along - Muffin Songs